The Westminster College in the United Kingdom is looking for a suitable candidate to serve as its Principal. The College is a key partner in delivering quality theological education in collaboration with the Cambridge Theological Federation and on behalf of the United Reformed Church.
The invitation to apply for the position is now open to both lay or ordained members and partners from the Council for World Mission, the World Communion of Reformed Churches, the Disciples Ecumenical Consultative Council, or the World Council of Churches.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to delivering a high standard of theological education with passion, creativity and vision;
- have the capacity to lead, enthuse and develop Westminster’s vibrant and diverse community;
- show commitment to the Reformed tradition and to the College’s ethos of equality, diversity and inclusion;
- understand the changing needs and mission of the Church;
- work as team leader and team builder in order to deliver Westminster’s strategic aims;
- promote the College’s work to denominational and other stakeholders.
Mrs Syd Harper, Westminster College
Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0AA
Tel: 01223 330649
(Please note that Westminster College does not accept CVs)
Closing date for applications: 5th January 2024
Interview date: week commencing 29th January 2024