If you are looking for a meaningful career with a bigger sense of purpose, we invite you to be part of our global family of driven individuals to make a difference to the lives of the people and communities around the world. We currently have the following full-time position open:
Communications Associate-Content Writer
The Communications Associate: Content Writer must possess good writing skills adaptable for diverse channels of communications; work closely with all team members to understand the strategic vision, content plan, and relate results to overall goals; and have an eye for detail as they review reports and identify opportunities for revisions and improvement. Reporting to the Mission Secretary for Communications, the successful incumbent is a key member of the Communication team. This role is based in the Council for World Mission (CWM) Office in Singapore.
1. Produce the CWM print & digital content
- Write in-depth content for CWM online channels and publications.
- Produce news releases, website articles, and social media content.
- Source, and write, copy content for the CWM website to write/populate the weekly CWM e-Newsletter, ensuring that it is topical and fresh.
- Ensure that the main CWM website content is maintained, technically updated and promoted to the audience.
- Create and publish engaging content, optimized for SEO.
- Write original content and proofread articles for CWM Publications.
- Prepare and create resources for CWM Publications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Mission Secretary for Communications.
2. Prepare audience engagement reports
- Monitor web, social, and online channel analytics to understand trends and improve engagement with the target audience.
- Performs data analysis using query and reporting tools.
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in writing and sub-editing work, especially for websites, publications and newsletters.
- Exceptional written communication skills in English.
- Ability to produce content on-the-fly.
- Training in how to tell a story using words and images, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Experience with social media management, including dashboard creation and reporting.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics), social media marketing applications and social media monitoring.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Click here to download job description.
Please email your detailed CV with current and expected salaries to email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications for this role is 31 Oct 2023.