Cevaa, our ecumenical partner currently has the following position open:
Executive Secretary – Projects
- Under the responsibility of and in close collaboration with the General Secretary:
• Implement the decisions of the General Assembly and of the Executive Council.
• Implement the Project Strategy.
• Prepare and facilitate the sessions of the Project Coordination, together with the Coordination Chairperson.
• Anticipate, plan and report on work.
• Ensure the proper functioning of its Pole, together with the assistant.
• Monitor and supervise the Health-Solidarity Project.
• Work collaboratively with the entire Secretariat team.
• Ensure a good relationship with Cevaa partners for project implementation.
• Seek new public or private partners and funders, for the various activities and other actions within the Cevaa Community.
Download job description.
Download application form.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Member-Churches and must be sent to the Cevaa Secretariat by 31 May 2023.