The Kiribati Uniting Church’s theological college, The Tangintebu Theological College, is seeking a long-term Partner in Mission (PIM) to serve as a Project and Policy Manager. The PIM will help the college to improve its recognition and standard towards reformation in addressing the rapid evolution of programmes in meeting the spiritual and academic challenges of today’s changing world. As part of CWM’s agenda towards life-flourishing education and empowerment, the PIM will be responsible to:
- Create and manage an overall plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing needs).
- Monitor and report progress/changes against the plan
- Drive implementation by providing motivational and directional control or plan.
- Act as the solution owner, providing in-depth solution knowledge and oversight.
- Cultivate and manage external client relationships to achieve business objectives.
- Direct and support a team of associates responsible for client deliverables.
- Educate and train internal and external stakeholders on solution functionality.
- Create and review project documentation.
- Manage project risks.
- Provide strategic management advice, and analysis.
The PIM(s) will be located in Kiribati (Pacific) starting from 1 September 2023, for five years.
Required skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in management and other relevant studies with at least 3-years’ experience in Strategic or Project Management
- Computer expert, effective communication and analytical skills, project and report writing, planning and strategic thinking, team management skills, risk management, mentoring and leadership skills
For more information or to send your PIM application form, please email Partner in Mission Coordinator, Mrs Vickeisha King Burke at email@example.com
Eligible to persons from CWM member churches and ecumenical partners only.